Thursday, August 18, 2011

darling girl…swatches/review.

hello all!! welcome back to my blogs, thanks for checking it out!!

I have been super busy with life, but since school has started hopefully ill jump back on the blogging wagon…so here is my first post in a while.

I found out about Darling Girl from Mandy who I follow on blogger. Her looks are wonderful.

DSC_0008

this is a review pack they have on the website. I decided to get this just to try it out, but I also placed an order for some other shadows.

The colors I received (plus website description)

Chimera: Pale peach with gold shimmer (over white base) or pale silvery lavender with gold shimmer (over regular primer)

Belle: Warm baby pink with subtle violet shift and gold shimmer.

Texas Tea: deep charcoal grey with green shift and loads of multicolored eye safe glitter.

Enchanted: Lilac-y pink with blue duo chrome glitter.

Zombie: which is a Holo-gloss lip gloss. Cranberry base with blue and copper holo shimmers.

These colors are all very wonderful. full of shimmer and great color payoff. I applied all of these over my too faced shadow insurance.

DSC_0026

colors are bottom left(clockwise): Enchanted, Texas Tea, Zombie, Belle and Chimera.

DSC_0031

I am really looking forward to purchasing more from darling girl…im getting my list compiled now!! another thing I love about this company is the fact you have 3 different sizes to choose from. Sample size is $0.70 and is approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon. Petit is $2.25 and holds approximately 1/4 teaspoon. Full Size is $5.50 and holds approximately 3/4 of a teaspoon. (prices and sizes from the website: here.

Thanks for checking out my blog. stay tuned for more things to come.

thanks. glitterskulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment