Sunday, August 21, 2011

things and stuff.

2nd post this week, im on a roll! I figured since I did swatches(here) on my darling girl goodies I would do a look…so here it is!

Used darling girl Chimera: Pale peach with gold shimmer (over white base) or pale silvery lavender with gold shimmer (over regular primer) over UDPP and it showed up as a light peach with gold shimmer. I know it says over primer it should be silvery lavender….maybe its just me but im not seeing it. I will defiantly try to use this with a different primer next time. DSC_0003

I also used Belle: Warm baby pink with subtle violet shift and gold shimmer in the crease. You can tell there is a difference but I also used a lighter hand today so it isnt as noticeable.

DSC_0014

Liner is rimmel kohl liner in black with covergirl liquiline blast also in black over it and smudged out. For some reason one eye is always not symmetrical with my lining….I usually don’t line the top so I need some practice.

DSC_0004

Curled my lashes and used covergirl lashblast volume, which I love…its my HG mascara. Used Hard Candy baked blush in pinup and just a smidge of darling girl zombie holo gloss.

DSC_0011

 

 

I also found this on Loreals website: Loreal Gold Rewards found here. If you use Loreal Paris hair color (feria, preference, etc.) This is a good thing going on. For every box you purchase, you receive a number on the bottle (they have a number placement for every box…its on the site), you put it in and it counts as one credit. for every 5 boxes you purchase, you receive your 6th box for FREE!!!!! I definitely recommend this if you’re an at home hair color chameleon.

Thanks for checking out my blog, either for the first or 10th time, and keep checking in for more looks and things.

Have a great weekend(whats left of it)

xoxox

glitterskulls

No comments:

Post a Comment