Wednesday, September 7, 2011

eotd...the first brown fall.

So today is my day off and what better to do then do some updating. this is my look from last night. I was inspired by the nice cool temperature and wanted something soft and elegant.
half smile...

no flash.
This is just a soft neutral look i decided to do on a lovely early fall day. I used mineralface fx and darling girl cosmetics shadows.
mineralface fx i used jedi which is a soft brownish color with a slight blue tint. This was used as my all over lid color. In my crease i decided to go with darling girl cosmetics in valiant. Its a gorgeous deep taupe-y shimmer. Its lovely. I also used darling girl cosmetics in dr pepper cake which to me looks like shimmery watered down dr pepper with gold/purple sparklies. This was used as my under eye liner. I also tend to use a shadow since pencil liner always smudges.

I topped this look off with 2 different black liners on my waterline: rimmel soft kohl liner in black and covergirls liquiline blast in black also. curled my lashes and and applied to coats of maybelline falsies in blackest black. I know its bad but the other way i can make this particular mascara look good is by pumping the wand. i hate doing it but i also hate having to waste mascara. oh well, live and learn.


I also used hard candy sheer envy primer, udpp, elf concealer in light, mineralface fx powder in medium light, elf bronzer in golden, and hard candy baked blush in pin up. On my lips i acutally just used some vaseline and a dollop of darling girl cosmetics holo-gloss in zombie. Its a pretty cranberry with blueish shimmer.

Thats all. I really liked this look and hope you do also.

 Thanks for checking in.

 until next time,
glitterskulls

No comments:

Post a Comment