Friday, December 16, 2011

Victorian Disco Review part II

please excuse the long wait on this wonderful review....i just got around to doing it. Ive been super busy with work/kiddos/life i havent had time to swatch...but i did it last night!!!

So i am on beautylish and ran across the lovely Smashley S. Owner of Victorian Disco Cosmetics and she was looking for people to do trials for her beautiful eyeshadows and glitters!! I jumped at the chance to do this!!
you can find part one of the review here.

This review is over yoda's yoga mat, do the jabba jabba and a cosmetic glitter in predator. I love these colors. I though they would be too bright for me...but on my skin they look really nice. maybe ill have a look up of them soon.


sorry about the sideways ones...they reverted back when i uploaded them.
here is predator, do the jabba jabba and yodas yoga mat. The top is over too faced shadow insurance the botton is bare skin. I really love the light wash yym gives on bare skin and it looks darling over primer. Its a nice light green with a golden shimmer-y shift kinda. do the jabba jabba is a  nice bright yellow. it does have some shimmer to it. again its gorgeous either way but i love it over tfsi. Predator is a nice red base glitter with silver/gold glitters. this definatly needs to be applied over a primer or glitter glue. As you can tell...it barely stayed on bare skin but stuck to that primer. I took a shower right after i did these swatches and had to scrub on my hand to get the colors off.





I definatly recommending going out and getting Victorian Disco Cosmetics. You can find her on etsy here and on   facebook here.

well they we have it ladies and gents. A big thank you again to Ashley for letting me participate in these trials...expect an order from me after the holidays!!!
thanks for checking out this review!!

until next time,
glitterskulls


DISCLAIMER: This product was sent out as a trial review. I did not purchase these items. The opinions are my own and I am in no way affiliated with the above mentioned company.

No comments:

Post a Comment