Wednesday, July 27, 2011

EOTD: pokerface and lovegame.

so far i have done pretty well at updating daily. I have some things i would like to start posting but for now, im still going with eye of the day. Its easy and painfree.
didnt have much planned today, just my son's dr. appt and my daughters ballet recital...both went extremely well. I wanted something bright and fun and i figured since I love purple and pink i would go with those colors.

I used my mineral face fx again...i promise once school is back in session i will get swatches and reviews up of all the colors i have. These colors are both from the lady gaga collection.
pokerface is a purpleish with a very pretty pink/silver glitter. Lovegame is super sparkly pink with silver glitter.
I used the same liner and mascara as the other looks this week. also used elf bronzer again since its too hot for a full face.
Lovegame is on the entire lid, pokerface in the crease. I also used my nyx glitter palette in paradise. out of the 5 colors i used to black sparkles.
no flash so this is the true look.
Thanks for checking it out. Ill have another look posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment