Wednesday, July 27, 2011

EOTD...iron man goes frolicking through the spanish moss

I was organizing my makeup case and came across some colors i havent seen in awhile!! I am a member of a moms only forum Cafemom and have met a wonderful mother/entrepreneur named Laurie who runs her own mineral makeup company Mineralface FX. She has wonderful products and her colors are amazing!!

These particular colors are from 2 different collections, The spring 2011 and superfriends. The silver is Iron Man and the green is called Spanish Moss. Ill be doing a review on her company soon. but until then here is my eye of the day
  
spanish moss and iron man
all products used today.
    Its still way to hot out to do a whole face look. I just used my elf bronzer, eyeliner, mascara and shadow.
I really like this combo together. silver and green together are awesome!!
no flash. i really like how this turned out!!
Ill be trying to do a look everyday this week so stay tuned.
Thanks for checking it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment